At Polish Translators, we use the following definition of 'Professional Translation':
"A translation made by a linguist whose mother tongue is the target language of the translation. A translation ordered from a specialist in the subject and proofread by another translator, with the entire process supervised by a Project Manager."
Professional translations are used in relation to documents or materials whose contents need to be translated with the utmost accuracy. Some of the most common examples would include user manuals, advertising materials, websites, business correspondence and contracts, etc.
As a reputable translation agency, Polish Translators Ltd. considers quality assurance to be an indispensable element of the service we provide. From the time the order is processed to the time that the finished translation arrives on your desk, the following process will have taken place:
- The document will have been delivered to Polish Translators for translation
- The Project Manager will have matched the document with a translator who specialises in the subject
- The source material will have been translated and the translation then forwarded on to the Project Manager
- The Project Manager will have transferred the translation for proofreading
- The document will have been carefully proofread and returned to the Project Manager
- The proofreader's corrections and comments will have been verified by the Project Manager, who will doublecheck any pertinent issues before sending the final version to the client
To find out more about the different ways in which we can assist you, fill in the contact form or call: London: +44 (0) 20 3210 3000